- President Myers has shared additional information on the move to phaseout of the university's reopening plan.
- Lafene Health Center is offering final COVID-19 vaccine opportunities for students before the end of the spring semester.
- At this time, the university is continuing COVID-19 policies and guidance.
- K-State has launched an updated online dashboard and an employee self-reporting form to track COVID-19 data.
- University guidelines and information
- COVID-19 guidance and FAQ
- Information for students
- Financial emergency resources
Information from Engineering Computing Services
All computers supported by CECS have the ability to use Remote Desktop Connection for accessing them directly from off-campus. Please see our Remote Desktop FAQ for information. If you do not know your asset tag, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To directly access network shares from off-campus, see the Map Network Drive FAQ.
Both of these options require the K-State VPN to be installed and connected. More information can be found on K-State's VPN webpage.
Problems with the VPN must be sent to the K-State IT Help Desk. CECS has no ability to assist with it, but can assist with remote desktop and network drives. Contact CECS at email@example.com or call 785-532-4643.