Departments and Centers
The Carl R. Ice College of Engineering has eight academic departments offering a total of 12 majors and two minors.
- Architectural Engineering and Construction Science
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering
The Ike and Letty Evans Academic Success Center was created in the college to enhance student success and provide opportunities for advancement within the college and beyond.
Research centers and institutes
The interdisciplinary nature of research at both college and university levels has led to the creation of special centers, institutes and initiatives.
- Center for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Center for Hazardous Substance Research
- Center for Information and Systems Assurance
- Civil Infrastructure Systems Laboratory
- Institute for Environmental Research
- National Gas Machinery Laboratory
- Technology Development Institute
- University Transportation Center