The Office of the Vice President for Research transitioned to Cayuse Sponsored Projects (Cayuse SP) for processing sponsored projects on July 1, 2019. Cayuse SP simplifies the entire sponsored project life cycle from proposal creation to award closeout by providing a centralized system. Cloud storage for all project records allow easy access for research administrators and principal investigators.
Cayuse SP allows:
- PI Certification of Internal Processing Form (IPF)
- Unit Approvals of IPF
- Faculty to initiate the proposal process in Cayuse SP
- More efficient and transparent access to sponsored project information
- Faculty to see real time status updates for all centrally processed proposals and awards
- Intuitive and user friendly interface for central research administration activities
- Easy navigation for Overdraft Spending requests
If your unit or you prefer to schedule additional training sessions, contact Mollie Robbins, eRA systems manager and training coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time.