1. K-State home
  2. »Engineering
  3. »Scholarships
  4. »Transfer Scholarship Application

Carl R. Ice College of Engineering

Carl R. Ice
College of Engineering

1046 Rathbone Hall
1701B Platt St.
Manhattan, KS 66506

Facebook icon Twitter icon Instagram icon

Transfer Scholarship Application

Scholarships are available for incoming transfer students. Students must be admitted to Kansas State University, admitted to the Carl R. Ice College of Engineering and fill out the University Scholarship Application. Students will also need to be enrolled in at least twelve hours for the upcoming fall semester in an engineering degree program with the K-State College of Engineering.

Information about our scholarship program, including GPA academic awards available to you as a continuing student, can be found on our scholarship page

Please complete the application below. Selection criteria will be based on transfer GPA, transfer hours, and proven completion of math and science courses preparing you for an engineering degree track. Please email engg-scholarships@k-state.edu if you have questions.

The application deadline has passed.